Established in 1952, we lead the packaging industry with a reputation for timely, high quality and innovative packaging.
We are delighted to be working with The Collective bringing their campaign on behalf of “Action Against Hunger” to life.
Using state of the art technology we can print and apply “peel and reveal” labels to be re-used and raise much needed donations for a wonderful cause.
We are proud to add value to great products by using ground breaking packaging ideas. Contact us if you would like to know more.
We are the UK’s premier supplier of labels, flexible heat sealed lids and label application onto plastic pots and bottles.
Our privately owned company has developed, invested and met all the challenges faced by the modern day manufacturing industry. Successfully embracing green issues, we offer many practical and environmentally sensitive solutions to our Customers.
Dealing with blue chip customers afforded via our BRC accreditation we invite you to look at where we may be of assistance to you. If you need more information, simply contact us, we are here to help.
- Manufacturing of heat seal “peelable” Plastic and Aluminium lids
- Large scale printing of self adhesive labels and flexible packaging on 8 colour “state of the art” flexographic presses
- The UK’s largest printed label applicator to plastic pots, (PML)
- Based in Liverpool (UK)
- Full repro – Artwork to plate on site
- 60 full time employees
- Turnover of £7 million from our Netherton site, £10 million including our Sister Company
Parker Packaging based in Knowsley, Liverpool
- BRC/IOP certified
- Award winning print and designs
- Product innovation and development
Award winning printed self adhesive labels. Many companies can make this claim; however at Parkers we go one step further. We apply our labels to pots and bottles, leaving us ready for product filling. Here are just a few of our successful collaborations…